At 10:56 AM 7/20/00, you wrote:
>See this link
>
>http://www.asptoday.com/articles/20000712.htm

Very interesting (now I want to buy the enitre book and see what else is in
there). There are some aspects of the new ASP I really like especially
those targeted at improvements of the workflow (content/code
separation).  It looks to me, though, that this improvement comes at the
cost of parsing HTML document into a DOM tree (although, I've always wished
there were a cheap way to manipulate the DOM of a document on the
server).  I've also noticed that the markup used in the excerpt is a weird
combination of HTML and XHTML (those <P /> tags).  I wonder if ASP+ pages
are [can be?] required to be written in XHTML to speed up the parsing time...

Dmitry