Philip Mak wrote:

> Is there a way to make it so that all Apache::ASP scripts on my site have
> "use warnings;" on by default (something analogous to PerlSetVar Strict 1
> and use strict;)? Or do I just have to put "use warnings;" in every file?
>
> I searched the nodeworks.com/asp site (keyword warning/warnings) as well
> as the modperl mailing list archive (keyword "warning ASP" and "warnings
> ASP") but could not find anything.

What does it do?  Never heard of it, same as -w?

Does putting it into your global.asa do the trick?  Its
the same namespace as all of your scripts unless you use
UniquePackages setting.

I'm thinking about a Script_OnCompile or Script_OnParse
event, maybe you could add it to all of your perl at
that time?

-- Joshua
NodeWorks >> free web link monitoring   Huntington Beach, CA  USA