I got EMbperl to compile. It when I did make test, everything went great.
OK's down the line. I set up apache with:

<Location /perl/>
SetHandler perl-script
PerlHandler HTML::Embperl
</Location>

This is what apache says when I restarted it:

[10843]ERR:  25: Line 1: Error
[Sat Aug  5 16:10:00 2000] [notice] Apache/1.3.9 (Unix)  (Red Hat/Linux)
mod_perl/1.21 configured -- resuming normal operations

This is what it says when I test is with test.html:

Bareword found where operator expected at /home/httpd/perl/test.html line
3, near "<TITLE>Jeff's"
        (Missing operator before Jeff's?)
Bareword found where operator expected at /home/httpd/perl/test.html line
5, near "/TITLE>
</HEAD"
  (Might be a runaway multi-line // string starting on line 4)
        (Missing operator before HEAD?)
Scalar found where operator expected at /home/httpd/perl/test.html line 7,
at end of line
        (Missing operator before ?)
[Sat Aug  5 16:10:07 2000] [error] syntax error at
/home/httpd/perl/test.html line 2, near "HEAD"

What did I miss?

Running embpexec.pl works fine on the same file I am running through
apache.

Thanks,
Jeff