Hi,

I'm asking this again, due to lack of response (but I can't believe no one out
there knows how to do this).

How do I produce an error page (in HTML), when I call the script from a browser,
that looks just like the error screen I get when I run a script at the command
line?

That is, if I run the following script from the command line:

-------
#!/usr/bin/perl -w

use strict;
use diagnostics;

($first, $second) = @ARGV;

exit;
-------

I'll get a whole bunch of messages telling me I "use strict" and I have
variables that I didn't define with "my".

But, if I call it from my browser, I just get back a "Internal Server Error"
page.  Instead I want all the diagnostics messages.

Thanks
Jay

Jay Strauss
[EMAIL PROTECTED]