On Aug 29, 2000 at 16:11:39 +0400, Alexei V. Barantsev twiddled the keys to say:
>         Dear mod_perl'ers!
>
> I have found strange difference between object and func modes of CGI
> library. More precisely - I have a problem with Vars function.
>
> #use CGI qw(:standard :cgi-lib);

  CGI::_reset_globals;

> #my $args = Vars;

_reset_globals() is normally called when you create a new CGI object.
In this context though, your object lives on between script runs so you
have to manually tell CGI to reset it.

Rick Myers                            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
The Feynman Problem       1) Write down the problem.
Solving Algorithm         2) Think real hard.
                          3) Write down the answer.