[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Alan E. Derhaag) wrote:
>I upgraded to openssl-0.9.5a and recompiled apache w/mod_ssl and
>mod_perl defining the SSL_BASE to the apache src and now the thing
>won't start and complains about:
>
> Can't locate object method "No" via package "such" at /dev/null line 1.
>
>The compile had no warnings or errors except a `assignment discards
>`const' from pointer target type' warning.
>
>I've grepped the source for all (including openssl) and find nothing
>that might emit this error.
>
>Can I get a recommendation of where to look next?

This is pretty funny.  Somehow an error message "No such
something-or-other" is being interpreted as Perl code.  I don't know why
it thinks the file is /dev/null, but I'd grep for "No such" in your code
and see where that error message might be issued/misinterpreted.

  Ken Williams                             Last Bastion of Euclidity
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                            The Math Forum