Hi Jason,

On Wed, 13 Sep 2000, Jason wrote:

> This is the output of my httpd -l command ..

ASP is a perl module, it's not in the output of httpd -l.

> how can I tell if Apache::ASP is available?

Do you mean if it's in your filesystem somewhere, or if it's been
loaded by mod_perl, or if you've configured it correctly?

If all are true then just put something in an html file like this:
<HTML><HEAD><TITLE>Title</TITLE>Heading stuff.</HEAD>
<BODY>
<% my $variable = 'This is produced by ASP.'; $>
This is ordinary HTML text.
<%= $variable %>
</BODY>
</HTML>

and fetch the page with a browser.

If you put

PerlSetVar debug 2

in your httpd.conf then you'll get heaps of irritating (sorry Josh:)
output from ASP if it's doing anything.

73,
Ged.