I'm not sure what that code does (i.e., whats behind those functions?)

An unblessed reference is an object which isn't an object.  I.e., you're
trying to use a NULL or a string as an object ($object->member; style).

Yann

On Tue, 03 Oct 2000, you (Christophe) might of written:
> I am pretty new with mod_perl and I have the following runtime error :
>
> Database handle destroyed without explicit disconnect at
> /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/i386-linux/Apache/Registry.pm line 144.
> [Tue Oct  3 22:33:58 2000] [error] Can't call method "errstr" on
> unblessed reference at ./libdb.pl line 35.
>
> What is "unblessed reference" ???
>
> Before it was working. I do not know why it is not working anymore...
> Here is the code around my line 35...
>
> &ConnexionDB("db_test", "localhost", "user", "password", \$dbh, 1);
> if ($action eq "question"){
>     &enregistre(\$dbh, $question, $nomdemandeur, $courriel, $location,
> $langue);
> }
>
> thanks for any help...

Yann Ramin                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Atrus Trivalie Productions      www.redshift.com/~yramin
Monterey High IT                www.montereyhigh.com
AIM                             oddatrus
Marina, CA

IRM Developer                   Network Toaster Developer
SNTS Developer                  KLevel Developer