Hi All,

Quick question - can I fork off a process in mod_perl? I've got a piece
of code that needs to do a lot of processing that's unrelated to what
shows up in the browser. So I'd like to be able to fork the processing
off and return data to the browser, letting the forked process handle
the extra processing at its leisure. Is this doable? Is forking a good
idea in a mod_perl environment? Might there be another way to do it?

TIA for the help!

David

--
David E. Wheeler