So what you are saying is that either this:

>         my $uid = $Request->QueryString('foo')->Item();
 or this
>         $Request->QueryString->Item('foo')->Item()

works natively in PerlScript.  I see, so with the
CollectionItem Apache::ASP config, I will enable the
latter to work too.

The other way around from what you are telling me is
in IIS/PerlScript

>         use Win32::OLE qw(in valof with OVERLOAD);

which makes things like $Request->QueryString('foo')
work compatible with Apache::ASP.  This is right because
when I implemented the Apache::ASP functionality I was
working to be compatible with above setting.  I believe
that you also need to use the above to get $Session->{item}
functionality which is also native to Apache::ASP.

So either way you are going to have a special config for
this.  I don't mind putting it in, but it can't be both
ways at the same time unfortunately.

I'll send you a copy which does this separately.

-- Joshua