Hi Asaf

I am actually using a .pm file. I call it like this from httpd.conf:

<Location /securearea>

    order deny,allow

    deny from all

    ErrorDocument 403 /cgi-bin/accessdenied.cgi

</Location>

The ErrorDocument then loads a page called logon.html which kicks off my authentication .pm like this

<Files logon.html>

    AuthName "Relm"
    AuthType Basic

    PerlAuthenHandler Auth

    require valid-user

</Files>

I know my pm works but I don't know how to redirect to the requested URL

Thank

Ian