I know this isnt the right place to ask this question but if someone could
at least fill me in and point me in the right direction I'd be gratefull.

I'm trying to find a way to do XML over HTTP. I have a project at work
that I'm doing where we have a XML based system. The system would connect
to port 80 and do XML over HTTP. I'm not exactly sure what this entails
but I'm guessing using the HTTP protocall to send XML. So, you get the
HTTP methods (GET, POST, HEAD, etc) and headers (Date, Server,
Content-Type, etc) but with XML data instead of HTML. Now, I understand I
could easily use apache to send XML data (GET) but I'm not to sure how I
should handle receiving XML (POST). I definetly want to do the XML parsing
and such with perl (I've been playing with XML::Parser, very cool). What
am I missing?

Thanks, sorry for being offtopic and for the bad explanation...
Geoff

--
Geoffrey Gallaway || This may seem a bit weird, but that's okay, because it
[EMAIL PROTECTED] || is weird.