> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (David McCabe)
> Subject: Re: Exiting a module
>
> > From: Bill Moseley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > Subject: Re: Exiting a module
> >
> > At 02:19 PM 10/19/00 -0400, David McCabe wrote:
> > >However, if I try to put an Apache::exit() at the end of my_error_prnt, I
> > get a server error, and the error log only says "error at line 202" line 202 has
> > the Apache::exit call.
> >
> > This was fixed in 1.24_01, I believe.
>
> Hope so, I started downloading the new mod_perl just before sending that last email,
> and I will try it out later. Thanx.

OK, I got the new mod_perl, and at the same time upgraded to Apache 1.3.14, and all is
well again. Thanx. :)

David McCabe  Unix System Administrator
Le Groupe Videotron [EMAIL PROTECTED]   (514) 380 4433

"Serving children is our specialty. Approximate time to
prepare: 45 minutes."
                          Sign in Jack Astors resto/pub