Hello,

I recentlu installed Apache::ASP on my server (i686, RH 6.2, Apache
1.3.12 + mod_perl, Perl 5, PHP 4) but I can't seem to get it working. When
I try to access the /site/eg/ directory of the Apache::ASP distribution,
the browser gives me a 500 error and my log says:
[alert] [client 127.0.0.1]
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/site/eg/.htaccess: Invalid command 'PerlSetVar',
perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module not included in the server
configuration
The same thing happens when I put a PerlSetVar debug 2 in my httpd.conf.
How would I go about troubleshooting and fixing this error?

Thanks.

Bye,

Fabio Albertin

[EMAIL PROTECTED]