Hello,

There's one thing I forgot to mention: I'm running a statically compiled
version of Papche, as recommended in the Apache::ASP README, so I don't
think my httpd.conf needs to load any modules, or does it?
I checked my log file for the status message and it didn't mention
mod_perl... Do I have to re-install it or how do I get it to work with my
statically compiled Apache?

Thanks.

Bye,

Fabio