I have two slightly offtopic questions.

1. I noticed that SAP -  "On October 5, 2000, at Linux World SAP DB was
announced to be made available as Open Source software using the GNU
General Public License for the database kernel and the GNU Lesser
General Public License for clients and programming interfaces." There is
even a DBD::SAP_DB. I was wondering if anyone has experience using sapdb
under modperl and would care to share your experiences with it. How does
it compare to Oracle?

2. Has any one worked on a javascript presentation layer to run under
modperl where one can create windows, menus, tree widgets etc (like
Perl/Tk). I know you can use javascript with CGI.pm but I am not sure if
this is the right place to create presentation layer.

thank you,

bakki
--
      _ _
 .-. |M|S|              Bakki Kudva
 |D|_|a|y|              Navaco
 |o|m|n|s|<\            420 Pasadena Drive
 |c|e|a|t| \\           Erie, PA 16505-1037
 |u|n|g|e|  \\          http://www.navaco.com/
 | |T|e|m|   \>         ph: 814-833-2592
""""""""""""""""""      fax:603-947-5747
e-Docs