well, Stas and Nathan submitted suggestions in an earlier email.  judging
from attendence last year in Orlando, I can see that the interest in getting
started with mod_perl was HUGE.  Thus, I submitted a proposal (two parts,
actually) that addresses that population - into to handlers, request cycle,
Apache API, migrating from Registry to handlers (Apache::Dispatch comes to
mind), etc...

I think there is room, however, for more stuff like that.  In particular, a
presentation of templating techniques is very important for people to
understand so that they can make informed decisions about moving away from
bloat like CGI.pm (no flames, please) and improve the maintainability of
their application.

Personally, my C is very weak - I have wanted to see something about how
mod_perl _really_ ties in with Apache for a while now.  Not just the basic
XS stuff (though there is nothing basic about it) but perhaps detail enough
to add a new Perl* directive without using Apache::ModuleConfig.  Power user
stuff - maybe not that appropriate since mod_perl 2.0 awaits, but I
would find it interesting anyway.

--Geoff