On Tue, 14 Nov 2000, Robin Berjon wrote:

> At 11:22 14/11/2000 +0100, Stas Bekman wrote:
> >Just as with TPC our aim is to have a full double room track for mod_perl
> >for all 3 days. So make sure that you submit enough mod_perl material, so
> >we will have it full.
>
> I have some experience speaking before a crowd at conferences (though not
> at technical ones) or on stage and I think I know mod_perl enough to be
> able to write about several aspects of using it. The one thing I'm missing
> is inspiration :) Are there any subjects that desperatly beg to be talked
> about but have no writer/speaker ?

The best thing is talk about something cool that you have implemented.
Basically the talks about mod_perl are devided in three groups.

1. Core mod_perl: API, install, config, performance, pitfalls, control
(most of the thing covered by the guide and the eagle book)

2. 3rd party modules: Apache::*

3. Applications using mod_perl: you've used mod_perl to implement
something cool, which might be useful or inspiring for others.

4?) Well it seems that Brian Mosley has started the fourth group, talking
about his ideas and looking for follow-ups/interest/inspiration. But this
seems more like the Birds of the Feather like session, which were quite
sucessful at the last conference, especially the one with a T-Shirt bite
from Geoff and his generous laserlink.net company. If you remember instead
of announcing the BOF we have created a white path made of T-Shirts
leading directly to the room. Well, the room was completely full :)

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://apachetoday.com http://jazzvalley.com
http://singlesheaven.com http://perlmonth.com   perl.org   apache.org