I think that's the issue...

I think my last message was misinterpreted.

I do understand why you would _want_ to have the ability to restrict things
the way richard suggests, I just don't think it is possible - there would be
far too many variables to control (PerlSetEnv, Perl*Handler 'sub {}',
<Perl>, push_handler(), checking PERL5LIB, etc...)

but hey, that's just me.  if someone is brilliant enough to figure it all
out, kudos...

I think I'm done with this one...

--Geoff