on 11/17/00 1:20 PM, Jimi Thompson at [EMAIL PROTECTED] uttered the
following:

> I suspect that this has something to do with using Perl 5.6.0.  I and several
> others have had problems getting mod_perl to work with this version of Perl
> under
> various flavors of Unix (Solaris, AIX, HP-UX).  We have all also found that if
> you
> roll Perl back to 5.005 that this appears to solve the problem.

Actually, I just compiled mod_perl with apache (static) and bypassed the
tests, I only did the make and install of mod_perl then did apache, doing no
tests anywhere, and it worked!!! But I have to do some testing of the perl
module, everything seems to work fine but I don't know if mod_perl will work
right...
The install I just did was on the older DU4.0b system, now I'll try the same
thing on the new Tru64 5.1 and we'll see what happens.

What would be a good enough test to make sure mod_perl works right?

--
Didier Godefroy
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]