I know this is not directly a mod_perl issue, but I did use mod_perl to
present the issue. . .
So here it is:

When I issue: $r->header_out(Location=>"$dst"),
The browser (IE 5 in my case so far) goes to the fully specified $dst URL.
My problems is that, if the browser attempts to go back to the originating
(dynamic) URL, it again goes to the previous $dst location. (It has either
cached or remembered the new Location.)

I have also set:
        $r->no_cache(1);
before:
        $r->send_http_header("text/html");

Is there a way to tell the browser(s) not to make this same substitution in
the near future?
Or, is there a better way to do a one time only redirect from within a
dynamic page?