"John Reid" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Hi All
>
> I am helping someone debug an application in using mod_perl on Win32. Our
> page parser handler handles fileuploads automatically using the
> Apache::Upload object. The person in question is uploading word documents
> and they are being corrupted in transit. It looks like CRLF substitution. We
> have tried all the usual binmode stuff but with no success. Can anyone shed
> some light?

Are you using a patched libapreq, or is it "stock"?  Did you do a tcpdump
on the connection to compare the transmitted file against the contents
of your Apache::Upload object? I don't think CRLF translation should be
occuring within libapreq, but then again I don't run apache on windows
either :)

Please contact me at the email below if you're having problems with the
patch I submitted.

HTH
--
Joe Schaefer