On Wed, 29 Nov 2000, Ian Kallen wrote:

> Yes, I've contemplated either:
>
> 1) implementing the DAV protocols entirely in Perl for mod_perl
> 2) gluing in XS into mod_dav -- IIRC mod_dav has hooks for non-filesystem
> respositories; it'd be great just to expose that API to mod_perl (haven't
> cracked open that code yet though)
>
> Issues: what will be required to implement DeltaV (I need concurrent
> checkouts and versioning) as well?

Depends what you base it on. CVS or subversion or something? Greg Stein
was saying that DeltaV isn't finalised anyway, so you'd be writing clients
too!

> What's up with the expat-lite
> in Apache conflicting with XML::Parser's expat?

Just compile Apache with RULE_EXPAT=no, and if you want to compile mod_dav
with the shared expat on expat.sourceforge.net then use the patches in
http://axkit.org/download/

--
<Matt/>

    /||    ** Director and CTO **