Datum:         28.11.2000 21:12
An:            mod_perl list <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Betreff:       RFC: DBI::Prof
Nachrichtentext:

I have a huge project with lots of tables, and the performance wasn't that
well. So I've started to review the tables definitions and have found that
some indices were missing. I was sick from doing the tracing of all
possible SQL calls manually, so I wrote this simple profiler. Take a look
and tell me if you think it worths releasing on CPAN...

hmm, why mod_perl list... because it works under mod_perl :) In fact I
didn't test it under non mod_perl but it should work as well :)

Anyway, enjoy :)

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://apachetoday.com http://jazzvalley.com

Prof.pm