On Thu, 30 Nov 2000 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm not quite sure, but I think the following would produce wrong results,
> wouldn't it?
>
> $sth1 = $dbh->prepare(...);
> $sth2 = $dbh->prepare(...);
> $sth1->execute();
> $sth3 = $dbh->prepare(...);
> $sth2->execute();
> $sth3->execute();

That's correct. So it's kinda disqualifies my hack to be placed on
CPAN. At this moment I don't have the tuits to make it a non-hack and work
for everybody, so I'll just leave it as it is in mod-perl list archive.
May be I'll put it into the guide...

It would be much easier for Tim to do it from the inside than any of us
doing the overloading hacking, but that's up to Tim to decide when if ever
this should go in :)