Bill Moseley wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> I have an application that's pure mod_perl -- its modules use the request
> object to do a few bits of work like reading parameters, query string,
> specialized logging, dealing with NOT_MODIFIED, and so on.  Normal stuff
> provided by the methods of Apache, Apache::Util, Apache::URI and
> Apache::Connection.
>
> Now, I'd like to use a few of my modules under CGI -- for an administration
> part of the application that's bigger and not used enough to use up space
> in the mod_perl server.  But it would be nice to have a common code base.

I have the stub of one I developed for Apache::ASP called Apache::ASP::CGI.
I got it to the point that I could run ASP scripts from the command line,
but not much farther.  I was able to get scripts to run under CGI, but as
I recall, I never implemented POST reading very well.  If you would like
to roll this into a CGI::Apache or Apache::CGI, that would be great.  You
can find this package in the body of the ASP.pm module.

--Joshua