All:

I really hate to bother you yet again, but I'm still
unable to make Apache::AuthTicket work for me.  I realize
you're all busy, and you're dealing with deadlines just
as I am, but I thought I'd take one last shot at asking
for help.

I tried another tack, using Apache::TicketAccess from
the eagle book.  I was able to make that work, after
I figured out how to proxy cookies in and out through
the lightweight front end Apache.  Unfortunately,
Apache::TicketAccess does not suit my purposes. However,
I was able to prove to my satisfaction that my server
handles cookies just fine.

However, when I adopted those same techniques for
Apache::AuthTicket, all that happens when I submit my
login credentials was that Apache::AuthTicket sent my
browser a blank cookie.

Frankly, I'm lost and I need all the help I can get.
I've laced both AuthTicket.pm and AuthCookie.pm with
my own $r->log_error calls, not to mention turned on
all the debugging already built into AuthCookie and
AuthTicket.  Everything seems to behave just as I would
expect it to.

I'm using Apache 1.3.14, mod_perl 1.24_01

I'm willing to send conf files, error_logs or anything
else necessary.

Christopher Everett