Please send the output of "httpd -l" and your httpd.conf to the list.
Also send the URL you're trying to access and what responses you get.
We'll see if we can get to the bottom of it.  No promises, though.

Make sure no .htaccess files are mucking things up too.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Christopher L. Everett) wrote:
>I really hate to bother you yet again, but I'm still
>unable to make Apache::AuthTicket work for me.  I realize
>you're all busy, and you're dealing with deadlines just
>as I am, but I thought I'd take one last shot at asking
>for help.
>
>I tried another tack, using Apache::TicketAccess from
>the eagle book.  I was able to make that work, after
>I figured out how to proxy cookies in and out through
>the lightweight front end Apache.  Unfortunately,
>Apache::TicketAccess does not suit my purposes. However,
>I was able to prove to my satisfaction that my server
>handles cookies just fine.
>
>However, when I adopted those same techniques for
>Apache::AuthTicket, all that happens when I submit my
>login credentials was that Apache::AuthTicket sent my
>browser a blank cookie.

  Ken Williams                             Last Bastion of Euclidity
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                            The Math Forum