I saw reference in some of the advocacy thread to having some way to
list what modules are dependent on others.  When I use CPAN (the module
not the site) to install some modules it automatically installs the
other required modules, but I assume this only works with modules that
are on CPAN (the site not the module).  If a module has a dependency on
an item outside of CPAN shouldn't CPAN allow for a hook or something
that can tell CPAN where to look for a dependency?

I also notice that not all modules will auto install dependent modules,
i.e. Apache::ASP.  But most will.  I suppose this is all documented some
where, but since I don't have anything on CPAN currently I haven't
really looked.

Did I miss understand the comments inside of the other thread?

Aaron Johnson