Joshua Chamas wrote:

> Your exact config worked for me, I have the latest installed
> of everything ( 2.07 is latest ASP ) and I got:

CPAN only has 2.03...

> I would check the error_log,

The error log didn't give anything (except the "need AuthName" warning).

> and double check that you have
> EVERYTHING built for mod_perl failing there being anything
> in the error_log.

I triple checked it.  In fact, I did a make distclean and rebuilt
Apache/mod_perl just to make sure.  I get the same results.

-m
--
## Mark T. Dame:  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
## WWW:  http://www.mfm.com/~mdame/