Gunther> OK. One thing I was considering is that instead of being a monolithic
Gunther> mod_perl class that it should be broken into modules with recommended
Gunther> ways of piecing together the modules based on the amount of time
Gunther> people had.

Gunther> Eventually then each module can having stats on it like how long it
Gunther> takes to teach that module. If a module is a good module but takes an
Gunther> awkward amount of time to teach (eg 4 hours) then maybe some material
Gunther> in that module can moved to another one.

Gunther> So if someone wanted to teach mod_perl at Perl Mongers in two 3-hour
Gunther> sessions, we could recommend a certain set of modules. And then if
Gunther> someone had 2-days to teach someone at work, then XYZ set of modules
Gunther> would be recommended, and if someone has a week, we have some advanced
Gunther> modules at the end.

For Stonehenge classes, we usually design an ifdef'ed slide set 4
ways: "short" "short with exercises" "long" "long with exercises".
Maybe we could do something like that here.

META COMMENT...

    Maybe it's time we spun off a mailing list for this discussion,
    unless it's still interesting to the rest of the onlookers.
    Anyone care to host it or take that on?