From: martin langhoff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2000 12:39 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [OT]Problems with `use locale`
        Dealing with Spanish as we are, we always have problems with regexp,
uc() and lc(). I've found that on my dev box, just adding `use locale`
at least uc() and lc() would work allright (meaning ñ got changed into Ñ
properly).

        Now I've built a customer's machine with a newer distro and my uc()
is
broken where it was working.

        The dev        box has RHLinux 6.1 and perl 5.005_03-6
        The customer's box has RHLinux 6.2 and perl 5.005_03-10