On Sat, 6 Jan 2001 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> On Fri, 5 Jan 2001, Jim Serio wrote:
> > Why not just write one to suite your needs? If you want one
>
> I'd really like to hack on a freeware version, but it'd be nice to start
> with one that at least had some decent sheduling features so I could use

Eh, I'm prepared to take my lynching, but I'd just like to remind everyone
that there's nothing at all wrong with using PHP for things like this.
You'll never be a worse person for learning something new, and the
overheard required to manage a php+perl enabled apache is only minimally
more than managing one or the other.

IMHO, it's just lame to rewrite something for which there exists dozens of
good apps just because of the language im which it is written. You might
as well be arguing about GPL/BSD/Artistic at that point.

Just my two cents, and all that.

--
   Blue Lang, Unix Voodoo Priest
   202 Ashe Ave, Apt 3, Raleigh, NC.                          919 835 1540