[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Tom Kralidis) wrote:
>Ken,
>
>Quick (additional) question:
>
>How do I pick up args in my module, ie, in test.phtml:
>
><!--#perl sub="TomSSI::getScripts" arg="avenue/ipcdiadsgn"-->
>
>...here's the subroutine in TomSSI.pm:
>
>sub getScripts {
>  my $path = '/www/htdocs/gis/';
>
>  # thought this would pick up the arg
>  # my $project = $_[0];
>  # it didn't (null), so I hardcoded below just to see that all works
>  # from the config end of things, works fine.
>
>  my $project = "avenue/ipcdiadsgn";

It looks like you're doing it correctly from what I can tell.  If you
don't mind editing SSI.pm, you could set $debug=1 and see what appears
in the error log.  It will show you what arguments it thinks it's
passing to your subroutine.

Does using 'args' instead of 'arg' work?  They should both work, as
described in the docs.

Make sure you're not getting confused between TomSSI and Apache::TomSSI,
I've seen both names in your emails.

  Ken Williams                             Last Bastion of Euclidity
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                            The Math Forum