Hello,

AF>We're developing a web based system here in Brazil for a Telecom
AF>Enterprise. The mod_perl was the choice of our efforts create this web
AF>based system. We've already develope something in Perl and it was the
AF>easiest way to work with internet. But now there is a problem. To this
AF>client we don't want to put our scripts in their server.

In general, the situation you are describing does not have a satisfactory
solution. If you need to conceal scripts from those who are running it and
administering it, you are probably doing something strange or wrong.

The Perl FAQ has some references to how you can partially accomplish what
you are talking about:

http://www.perl.com/CPAN/doc/manual/html/pod/perlfaq3.html#How_can_I_hide_the_source_for_my

Humbly,

Andrew

Andrew Ho               http://www.tellme.com/       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Engineer                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]          Voice 650-930-9062
Tellme Networks, Inc.       1-800-555-TELL            Fax 650-930-9101