In looking at the mod_perl_2.0 features I noticed this:
> The AddFilter directive takes any number of filters, for example,
> this configuration will first send the output to mod_include, which
> will in turn pass its output down to Apache::ReverseFilter:
> AddFilter INCLUDE Apache::ReverseFilter

Is there any way to pipe output from my own handler into mod_include
and thence into GzipChain like the above?
or is the inability to do this the reason Apache::SSI exists?

I've been reading Apache::OutputChain and Apache::Filter trying
to figure all this out.

If you want to know why I just don't use Apache::SSI it is because
I am dealing with a OpenAdStream from realmedia which has a modifed
mod_include.so which makes calls to a 'proprietary' library.
So it seems a lot easier to just be able to send the output from my
handler into their mod_include.
--
struct Programmer/Analyst 'Danny Rathjens' {this.place = "MyCity.com";}
"Only those who leisurely approach that which the masses are busy about