On Fri, 12 Jan 2001, Danny Rathjens wrote:

> If you want to know why I just don't use Apache::SSI it is because
> I am dealing with a OpenAdStream from realmedia which has a modifed
> mod_include.so which makes calls to a 'proprietary' library.
> So it seems a lot easier to just be able to send the output from my
> handler into their mod_include.

When we were using OAS we called their library call directly from our
code rather then using their mod_include.c. So I do not really see a
reason why you can not add the library call, via XS to Apache::SSI.
(I have never looked at Apache::SSI, so I am not sure how easy that
 would be.)

This way you can just use the slightly modified Apache::SSI and can
leave out mod_include.c all together.

--
Sander van Zoest                                         [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Covalent Technologies, Inc.                           http://www.covalent.net/