"G.W. Haywood" wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> On Wed, 17 Jan 2001, Gustavo Vieira Goncalves Coelho Rios wrote:
>
> > Where can i obtain such packages ?
>
> CPAN.  LWP is not necessary for a working mod_perl but it's
> recommended for the test suite (and lots of other things:).
>
> You will find more documentation in the Guide
>
> http://perl.apache.org/guide
>
> and in the Eagle Book
>
>   "Writing Apache Modules with Perl and C", ISBN 1-56592-567-X,
>   by Lincoln Stein and Doug MacEachern.
>

> 73,
> Ged.

Ok! Now, i got every thing working correctly. But now i need to known
how to setup apache correctly with two points in minds:

Security (First),
Performance (Second).

The documentation in the package is extremely poor, so, may somebody
here points me the right source of documentation?

Thanks a lot for your help and time.