Hello.

I'm about to give the kick-off of a new project and we want to start with
current and to-date version of software.

Will it be ok for production use to go with all-fresh version of the
mod_perl environnement : apache 1.3.17, mod_perl 1.25, perl 5.6 ? I'm going
with the latest version of Solaris (euh... what is it? I am the programmer
on that, not the sysadmins... ;o)

I'm on the impression from my reading of the list that there was some
problems with perl 5.6 : am I wrong? If not, what kind of problem should I
expect?

Thanks for any advise or experience.

Benoit Caron
Analyste-Programmeur
Netgraphe - Webfin.com - Le Web Financier
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"The number of Unix installations has grown to 10,
  with more expected."
-- The Unix Programmer's Manual, 2nd edition, June '72