Thank you for that pointer. I checked http://www.pagekit.org/. Looks
very interesting.
While on the subject I'd like to mention another really nice book by
Mark Grand  called "Patterns in Java" that might be of interest to those
looking into Design Patterns. This book has many additional pattern to
those in GoF such as 'concurrency patterns' and 'filter' which Gunther
was alluding to. Also there is a chapter on UML which was very useful to
me. The patterns are all illustrated with UML.

It would be terrific if those who ARE using Design Patterns in their web
apps could contribute to a 'Design patterns' chapter to Stas's Guide. I
would have been happy to volunteer but for the
fact that I am way early on my learning curve and it will be a while
before I can do it.

-or-

Gunther, I have two of your books on my shelf and would love to add a
third one, how about it? :))

-bakki

--
      _ _
 .-. |M|S|              Bakki Kudva
 |D|_|a|y|              Navaco
 |o|m|n|s|<\            420 Pasadena Drive
 |c|e|a|t| \\           Erie, PA 16505-1037
 |u|n|g|e|  \\          http://www.navaco.com/
 | |T|e|m|   \>         ph: 814-833-2592
""""""""""""""""""      fax:603-947-5747
e-Docs