At 18:19 08/02/2001 -0500, Robert Landrum wrote:
>Every browser I've ever tested with, including LWP, lynx and AOL,
>have supported relative Location headers.

Lynx will likely give you a warning on that (though admittedly it'll work).
A good number of Netscape servers will react to it in an interestingly
varied array of ways, ranging from returning a 5xx (not always the same
one) to completely crashing, or going into what looks like an endless loop
consuming lots of cpu and memory.

You probably don't care if you're running modperl, but as is often the case
with many standard vs broken implementation problem, you're usually better
off sticking to the standard.

-- robin b.
Earth is a beta site.