On Thu, 15 Feb 2001, Matt Sergeant wrote:

> On Thu, 15 Feb 2001, Stas Bekman wrote:
>
> > Quoting Matt Sergeant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> > > much
> > > document
> > > are

> > > You're missing Apache::MimeXML, a PerlTypeHandler (actually the only
> > > PerlTypeHandler on CPAN IIRC)
> >
> > I know. I thought you are going to document this anyway :) And one has to get
> > AxKit for this module... I've added the reference to AxKit which wasn't in the
> > original post.
> >
> > I'll add it
>
> While it does ship with AxKit, thats only for convenience to AxKit. It
> doesn't require AxKit and is available on CPAN outside of axkit too.

I cannot see it thru CPAN.pm:

cpan> i /MimeXML/
Module id = Apache::MimeXML
    DESCRIPTION  mime encoding sniffer for XML files
    CPAN_USERID  MSERGEANT (Matt Sergeant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>)
    CPAN_VERSION 0.09
    CPAN_FILE    M/MS/MSERGEANT/AxKit-1.2.tar.gz
    DSLI_STATUS  bdpf (beta,developer,perl,functions)
    INST_FILE    (not installed)

When you run install, it installs AxKit... dirty marketing techniques :):)

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://apachetoday.com http://logilune.com/