Hello,

JB>I added a button and push it. It works. ;)

Urgh, I had a button on my actual test page; it just magically disappeared
when I retyped it in the e-mail.

FWIW, after debugging it a bit further, I am getting a Content-length of
the appropriate size, too. The Content-type is also correct for a POST; I
sniffed the packets and the request is correct. Just no input. Nothing on
STDIN, either. I'm frankly mystified, wondering if I'm just totally
missing something obvious.

Humbly,

Andrew

Andrew Ho               http://www.tellme.com/       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Engineer                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]          Voice 650-930-9062
Tellme Networks, Inc.       1-800-555-TELL            Fax 650-930-9101