Hello,

JB>I don't think the problem is with what you posted. I tried your snippets
JB>on two different systems and they worked as expects. What's your config
JB>look like? Do you get the 'Post = ()' output from the Registry script?
JB>Are you running any other software that might interfere?

Thanks for forcing me to check my config and discovering that Someone left
.pl's set to a different handler of their own, devious creation in
UserDirs (this is a dev box) instead of Apache::Registry. Doh!
Mystery solved. Thanks for the jolt.

Humbly,

Andrew

Andrew Ho               http://www.tellme.com/       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Engineer                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]          Voice 650-930-9062
Tellme Networks, Inc.       1-800-555-TELL            Fax 650-930-9101