Stas,

SB>Try adding:
SB><Location /cgi-bin/>
SB>  Options +ExecCGI
SB></Location>

This is a fine fix; I'm actually curious, now that it's been brought up,
as to why ScriptAlias suddenly breaks. In my config if I have this outside
of a <Directory>, <Location>, or other container:

    <FilesMatch "\.pl$">
        SetHandler perl-script
        PerlHandler Apache::Registry
        PerlSendHeader On
    </FilesMatch>

Then anything before like this which IS inside a container:

    <Location ...>
        ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /path/to/cgi-bin/
        <Directory /path/to/cgi-bin/>
            Options FollowSymLinks
            AllowOverrideNone
        </Directory>
    </Location>

Stops working. Fixing this is easy--I just SetHandler cgi-script inside
the <Directory ...> container. So is the ScriptAlias priority lower than
the <FilesMatch> assignment? I always thought ScriptAlias was just
shorthand for Alias + <Location ...> + SetHandler.

Humbly,

Andrew

Andrew Ho               http://www.tellme.com/       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Engineer                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]          Voice 650-930-9062
Tellme Networks, Inc.       1-800-555-TELL            Fax 650-930-9101