Alright, it's crunch time (trying to help a coworker out) and I need to
pick up some XML parsing with perl fast. So if anyone here has some good
resources, they can point me at, it would be much appreciated.

The problem I am trying to solve is as follows: I have two XML files, one
is encoded in UTF8 and the other is in ASCII7. I need to parse the ASCII7
file first and if a tag exists in the UTF8 file replace the data in the
ASCII7 file with the UTF8 info. Everything should then be output in a UTF8
format.

Pointers to manipulating XML needed but I would take any additional help.
Thanks.

--Jauder