Hi all...

  In the spirit of things free and fun, I again have a sponsor for mod_perl
T-Shirts for this year's ApacheCon BOF.  I think we can afford to make this
year's BOF a bit more organized than last year's (probably no shirt
tossings) but the shirts will likely be there just the same.

  What I don't have are any ideas for a shirt theme.  The sponsor will be
taking care of all the graphics work required - just your mental capital is
needed.

  Since this is really OT, any discussion should probably be directed to the
advocacy list or to me personally.  Then again, things are so slow here
lately ;)

--Geoff