--- "Randal L. Schwartz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Geoffrey>   What I don't have are any ideas for a shirt theme.  The
> Geoffrey> sponsor will be taking care of all the graphics work
> Geoffrey> required - just your mental capital is needed.
>
> "mod_perl: 20 billion hits served"
> And turn the "m" into a stylized arch. :)

LOL!! Way to go, Randal!

Or how about a play on the old Superman line?
A graphic with O'Reilly's Eagle and a caption like

"Look! Up on the net! It's a bird! It's a plane!
 No, it's....wait, it *is* a bird....."

And then we could have JAmPH submissions for the conference theme to be
printed on the pocket? Lord knows we could come up with some beautiful
one-liners, and what's a better way to represent Perl? ;o]