I can't wait till stacked filters take care of this...  Apache
2.0/mod_perl 2.0 is going to really sweet....  maybe this weekend I'll
setup apache 2.0 as a proxy server back to my 1.3 boxes so I can use
filters....  hmmm.....  >:~)  -sc

        PS For those of you who weren't here, the mod_perl
2.0/Apache/2.0 talks by Doug/Ryan (respectively) were really awesome!!!
The demo from Doug was pretty damn swift...  imagine being able to do
s/before/after/g on a piece of outgoing data...  sessions have never
been more cool/easy.

--
Sean Chittenden

PGP signature