> > TS> you can add directories to @INC by putting
> >
> > TS> PerlSetEnv PERL5LIB /home/httpd/perl

Thanks Vivek, but I was after clarification of whether this was a bug
(to be fixed) or inaccurate docs (also to be fixed). I'd also appreciate
knowing if the "set the env. variable before Apache run"
approach (ie. PERL5LIB=/usr/lib/foo httpsd ...) works, or whether this
is going to be blown out of the water by subsequent mod_perl versions
(though this may be currently unknowable, or known by very few people).
:)

On a related note (preloading in startup scripts), presumably packages
which use AutoLoader/SelfLoader will do a fairly half-baked job of
preloading. Should this pair have some kind of compile() functionality?
(Not saying I'd implement it, but IF we turn out to need it, and nobody
else has, and people think it's a good idea...)

Cheers

--
Tim Sweetman
A L Digital